ICFA announces two new retail council members
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/2/2011 4:36:35 PM
HIGH POINT, N.C. — The International Casual Furnishings Association has added two new members to its retail council.
Bruce Erickson of Williams All Seasons, Highland Park, Ill., and David Schweig of Sunnyland Furniture, Dallas, Texas, have each joined the council for a two-year term.
Continuing in leadership roles on the 2011 retail council are Chairman Greg Martin of Kolo Collection, Atlanta, Ga., and Vice Chairman Cathy Galbreath, ABSCO Fireplace & Patio, Birmingham, Ala.
Joanne Clime, Stauffers of Kissell Hill, Lititz, Pa.; Keith Guidry of Percy Guidry Hearth & Patio, Lafayette, La.; and Larry Talbott of Fishel's, Portland, Ore., are serving terms on the council that will conclude at the end of 2011.
Gary Ecoff of Carls Patio, Boca Raton, Fla., and Kristine Schultz-Hutchinson, Patios Plus, Rancho Mirage, Calif., are serving terms that conclude at the end of 2012.
Paul DeMerlis, The Sign of the Skier, Toronto, Ontario; Mary Fruehauf, Fruehauf's Patio & Garden, Boulder, Colo.; and Becky Stover, Stover Hearth & Patio, Frederick, Md., are serving terms that expire at the end of 2013.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...