Sunbrella to sponsor design bloggers conference
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/8/2011 5:47:10 PM
The stylish and tech-savvy world of interior design bloggers will descend on Los Angeles Feb. 28 through March 1 for the DesignSherpa Design Bloggers Conference, and Sunbrella fabrics will be on-hand as a Platinum level sponsor and presenter.
Held at the Sofitel LA, the inaugural Design Bloggers Conference will provide a platform for bloggers, social media enthusiasts and new media innovators who are focused on interior design to share thoughts and ideas on the subject as well as learn about new products in the marketplace. Gina Wicker, design and creative director for Glen Raven Custom Fabrics, makers of Sunbrella fabrics, will make a presentation during the conference.
"Social media and blogs provide an important exchange of information where we can discuss meaningful design trends and ideas in an approachable way," Wicker said. "We at Sunbrella recognize the influence that the interior design blog community has on consumers and we are thrilled to be a part of the conference to support their efforts and share some of our latest fabric innovations."
The Design Bloggers Conference will feature such notable designers and bloggers as Barclay Butera, Jan Showers, Tobi Fairley, Adam Japko of DesignSherpa, Loren Ruch of HGTV, Paloma Contrera of La Dolce Vita, Clinton Smith of Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles, Grace Bonney of Design Sponge and more.
Wicker will present on the use of Sunbrella fabrics for interiors and exteriors, fabric and design trends and product development over the brand's 50-year history. Also included in the presentation will be Sunbrella's collections of velvets, sheers, decorative throws and rugs and the extensive number of decorative jobber collections available to interior designers.
As a Platinum sponsor of the conference, Sunbrella also will provide Sunbrella fabric bags for all conference attendees and will maintain a table in the exhibit area.
"The creative process for Sunbrella fabrics is inspired by color and pattern trends from around the world," Wicker said. "The attendees at the Design Bloggers Conference will undoubtedly be able to provide us with even greater inspiration and insight."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...