Cinde W Ingram -- Casual Living, 2/9/2011 10:50:59 PM
INSPIRATIONS FROM nature, appearing in a variety of designs at the winter markets, will tempt consumers to hurry ahead toward warmer months. Look for colors to abound in products for furnishing outdoor and covered porch areas.
Anamese Garden & Home expands its outdoor offerings with decorative Toggle Pots from its Aegean Collection.
Whimsical hand-painted, Mexican Talavera flamingos from Pottery Express & Bamboo Farm add a bit of the tropics to any yard.
From Ann Gish, sophisticated 14"x14" Lazer Cut Leaf Pillows appear in shades of Apple/Umber, Apple/Apple and Umber/Apple.
The 62" Tallscape from La Primitif is hand-chiseled in Haiti from recycled oil drums.
Decorative, vibrant 100% cotton duck pillows from My Island are accented with white cotton nautical braid. Featuring the art of owner Gerri Hyman, the oversized pillows include six designs of Sea Turtle, Conch Shell, Turban Shell, Mosaic Starfish, Spotted Grouper and Striped Grouper.
Telescope Casual Furniture's Adirondack Sling Collection combines a classic frame style in marine-grade polymer with all of the features and benefits of Telescope's colorful sling fabric selection.
Carruth Studio's History of Motorcycles sculpture is for the biker in every family and adds to its cast stone characters for the home and garden.
The Van Cleve Collection adds a Circle Garden Stool in mint celadon, fired in the wood burning dragon kiln.
Create a fun and casual look for table tops with Ecoaccents' linen-like burlap placemats, made of earth-friendly fabrics decorated with classic designs.
Bright, coastal-themed hooked rugs from C&F Enterprises are part of the Fish Outta Water collection, reflecting the imagination of licensed artist Lori Siebert.
Cherries on Black by Home Comfort, part of the Big Bean rug line, is a larger version of the washable Jellybean accent rugs.
Allsop Home & Garden debuts its Earth globe and Ocean finial solar garden stakes, created of hand-blown glass, kiln-fired with pieces of recycled glass bottles. Earth mixes azure blue, deep sea green and earthy brown; Ocean combines pure sky and azure blue hues atop a 31" brushed steel stake with white LED light.
The Indigo Beach House Collection from Zen Zen blends time-honored indigo dye-making practices with innovative ecofriendly printing techniques, organic materials and an Americana design.
Jewels of Java's most popular Charles Chair just got bigger and better in this bar-height version with a stunning bar table.
Chatham Hill Furniture adds a splash of color to small spaces with its Tabor Table.
Zen Creations from Designer Stone are available in four earth tones. Each original sculpture is handmade in the United States.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...