Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/10/2011 2:26:03 AM
Sunbury by Sunbrella fabrics
Cabana offers bright colorful solids and bold prints while Villa gives warmth and texture. Fabrics can be used for indoor and outdoor environments with a minimum 1500 hours UV resistance, mildew resistance and including a soft velvet with 50,000 double rubs. Patterns, from left to right, Gazebo 17 Summer Sunset, Jardin 17 Cardinal, Countryside 17 Paprika, Oahu 14 Desire Everyday Color Indoor Outdoor Collection has beautiful Sunbrella fabrics exclusive to J. Ennis Fabrics, offered in a two-book set of Villa and Cabana stackbooks, bringing the newest in outdoor living trends to customers today. Fabrics, from left to right, Countryside 205 Celery, Swirl 205 Kiwi, Oahu 205 Lime, Jardin 205 Caterpillar, Sunbrella Furniture 54" 5429 Macaw
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 3, 2011
- May 21, 2013
- Mar 15, 2013
- Mar 9, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...