Cal Flame to unveil new products at HPBExpo
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 2/22/2011 2:22:24 PM
LOS ANGELES — Cal Spas, producer of Home Resort products, will introduce its feature-rich Cal Flame products at the upcoming HPBExpo, March 3-5, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
"We want to keep the momentum going following our highly successful WIN NOW Expo," said
Casey Loyd, president of Cal Spas. "We are extremely excited to launch our new revolutionary Cal
Flame products and feel dealers at the Expo will be absolutely blown away by our innovative
technologies and designs."
The new Cal Flame products to be unveiled at the HPBExpo include a sophisticated indoor and
outdoor firepit and advanced eco-friendly barbecue product. The extended Cal Flame line will be offered at every price point.
The upcoming HPBExpo will take place March 3-5 at the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt
Lake City, Utah. The Expo is open to members of the hearth, patio and barbecues industry,
suppliers, and media.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...