Firetainment Inc. to market fire pit tables on Amazon.com
October 6, 2016,
ORLANDO, Fla. - Firetainment Inc. announced that they will bring fire pit table entertainment to homes around North America through Amazon.com with fast, free shipping options through Amazon Prime, one of Amazon’s fastest shipping services.
The collaboration will enable Amazon customers to purchase Firetainment’s fire pit tables with the company’s accessories in a selection of colors, shapes and sizes. Firetainment’s Amazon.com collection includes the Monaco rectangle fire pit table, which can be purchased with or without the company’s exclusive tempered glass wind guard. The Venice square, the Venetian square and the Santiago round are all available with or without Firetainment’s one-of-a-kind Cooking Package.
• Tempered Glass Wind Guard
• Universal Cooking Mount
• 14″ Cast Iron Griddle
• (2) Himalayan Salt Cooking Blocks
• Surface Mount Thermometer
• Set of (2) Cooking Mitts
Firetainmet’s fire pit tables incorporate the following features:
• Full granite table top
• 5052 Marine grade aluminum alloy base enclosure with a 9-stage powder coat process and easy access removable door panel
• 304 Stainless steel 40,000 BTU Penta burner
• Promotes a perfectly symmetrical flame pattern
• 304 Stainless steel burner pan ceramic coated black and braided gas connections
• Easy on/off match-lit burner assembly ensures no issues with faulty igniters
• Each fire pit table is pre-assembled for easy installation and connects to a standard 20 lbs. and 5 gal LP tank
• Copper or Earth Blend reflective fire glass
• Granite top is custom fabricated in the United States of America
• Made in the USA
• Manufacturer 1-year warranty on table top, 5 years’ warranty on burner components and 20 years’ warranty on base structural
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.