Castelle announces Bloggers Fall Tour sponsorship
October 13, 2016,
FT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - Castelle, designer and manufacturer of handcrafted furnishings made in the America, announced its participation as one of the exhibitor sponsors of the High Point Market Design Bloggers Fall Tour. Castelle, exhibiting in IHFC M101, will not only host a showroom tour for the group of top design bloggers, but also a luncheon. Designed as collaboration between Esteem Media, Inc. and the High Point Market Authority, the Design Bloggers Tour will take place from Oct. 22–26, 2016.
“The social media platform is a growing medium of education and inspiration for consumers to design professionals everywhere,” said Steve Lowsky, CEO, Castelle.
The bloggers’ Twitter, Instagram and Facebook postings made during the market week can be followed using #designbloggerstour. Post-market content and images will also be available on individual sites.
“The Design Bloggers tour, designed to promote quality online design content and community building, is such an exciting event for High Point Market,” said Tom Conley, president and CEO of the High Point Market Authority. “We are grateful to sponsors like Castelle for continuing to support the program, and for our ongoing partnership with Esteem Media and their Design Bloggers Conference. The coverage resulting from the tour is such a great tool for participating sponsors, and I love that we’ll have outdoor furnishings represented on the tour this Market thanks to Castelle.”
Design bloggers included in the Fall 2016 tour include:
• Courtney Allison (frenchcountrycottage.net)
• Cathy Austin (catherinemaustin.com)
• Arianne Bellizaire (inspiredtostyle.com)
• Vicki Bolick (theaceofspaceblog.com)
• Jeanne Chung (cozystylishchic.com)
• Janet Coon (shabbyfufublog.com)
• Mariella Cruzado (splendorstyling.com)
• Carrie Leskowitz (carriedesignmusings.blogspot.com)
• Holly Hollingsworth Phillips (theenglishroom.boz)
• Shannon Smith (burlapandlaceblog.com)
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.