Outdoor Style: Fire & Heat
More affordable products are attracting attention
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/9/2011 3:48:03 AM
TRADITIONALLY CARRIED by hearth-oriented patio dealers, more affordable products are attracting new manufacturers and retailers to bask in the warmth and ambience of fire products. More patio dealers are also stocking the gel and liquid ecofriendly ethanol fuel that keeps customers coming back into their stores year-round.
They are lovely ! I just had my yard and pool area refinished this summer( it took all year) and in the planning I had gas lines ran for a heayer, grill and firepit and now I am not finding a firepit. It seems they are woodburning or LP. I am in St. Louis, any direction you can give me would be appreciated.Jill Waldman - 2011-10-25 16:31:16 EDT
- Apr 18, 2012
- Oct 25, 2011
- Mar 7, 2011
- Oct 25, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...