FURNISH consumer magazine coming in May
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/10/2011 12:44:40 PM
NEW YORK, N.Y. — FURNISH, the Ultimate Home Furnishings Buyer's Guide, a newsstand magazine for consumers, will be launched in May by Sandow Media, parent company to Casual Living, Furniture/Today and other leading home publications.
The emphasis in the new publication will be all about products, differentiating it from other consumer shelter magazines that focus more on decorating and interior design.
It will be produced by the staffs of the Sandow home furnishings group, including Casual Living, Furniture/Today, Home Accents Today and Home Textiles Today, editorial specialists in home furnishings products.
"FURNISH is an unprecedented way for home furnishings companies to cost-effectively connect with consumers," said Kevin Castellani, vice president and publishing director for the group. "FURNISH will have a circulation of 160,000, distributed at newsstands and book stores across the country."
Sections in the magazine will be devoted to individual product classifications, taking a lifestyle approach to the categories, and include: Sit, Sleep, Lounge, Eat & Drink, Work, Entertain, Grow & Play, See, Feel, Relax and Embellish.
The magazine will also feature a section on home product trends for summer and fall, as well as consumer buying tips to help shoppers make informed purchasing decisions.
More information on FURNISH is available by contacting Warren Shoulberg, Home Textiles Today publisher and editorial director at email@example.com or Norman Hamilton, publisher of Casual Living at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 13, 2012
- Sep 27, 2010
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...