R.H. Peterson awards top distributors
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/14/2011 9:53:49 AM
SALT LAKE CITY — The Robert H. Peterson Company focused on its Echelon Diamond Series as it presented awards to its top distributors during a dazzling dinner event complete with entertainment from a Neil Diamond impersonator at the HPBExpo in Salt Lake City's Grand Hall at Gateway.
"This is our 30th anniversary of doing this party," said Leslie Bortz, president. "It's our 30th appreciation dinner. We need to show appreciation to the people who make us who we are."
Bortz recognized the contributions of small business owners and presented the 2010 Bob Peterson Top Achiever Awards to the following distributors:
+ ABSCO Fireplace & Patio
+ CUI Distribution
+ L.E. Klein, Inc.
+ Ray Murray, Inc.
+ McNeely-Yuill Corporation
+ Trail Appliances, Ltd.
+ Cunningham Gas Products
+ Clarke Distributing Company
+ Colorado Comfort Products
+ Rutherford Equipment
+ Dynamic Distributors
+ A Plus Fireplaces, Granite and Marble, Inc.
+ Masda Corporation
+ Best & Langston, Inc.
+ Gas Equipment Distributors
+ Fireplace Shop of Bethesda, Inc.
+ Associated Energy Systems
+ Powrmatic of Canada
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...