Rock band 38 Special to headline at High Point Market
To perform April 3 as part of Stars Under the Stars concert series
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/17/2011 4:00:31 PM
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Southern rock band 38 Special will headline the spring Stars Under the Stars concert series at the High Point Market, which runs April 2-7.
The concert series will kick off Saturday, April 2 with country duo BlackHawk, a show sponsored by Wells Fargo Capital Finance. The group has had a dozen Top 10 singles, including two No. 1 records, and has sold more than 7 million records.
38 Special will take the stage Sunday, April 3. The group has been together for more than 20 years and still performs in more than 100 cities each year. The group's arena-rock hits include "Hold on Loosely," "Caught up in You," "Rockin' into the Night" and "Back Where You Belong."
Funk band Sleeping Booty will wrap up the concert series Monday, April 5. The group, know for its high energy dance music, has opened for a diverse group of performers including Parliament, KC and the Sunshine Band, The B52s, Earth Wind & Fire and Chicago.
All the performances will take place at Center Stage, across from the transportation terminal. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the shows begin at 7:30. Concertgoers will need to show a market badge and photo ID. No one under 15 will be admitted.
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 29, 2012
- Sep 17, 2010
- Apr 11, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...