Palm Springs Rattan and Garden Classics to introduce six indoor and outdoor collections at High Point
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/27/2011 11:19:53 PM
LARGO, Fla. — Palm Springs Rattan and Garden Classics will debut six collections to furnish indoor and outdoor spaces at the upcoming High Point Market, April 2-7.
"We have a growing number of customers that look to us as their primary source for casual furnishings, including designs for indoors or outdoors," said Sales Manager Tami Newton. "The ability to utilize one vendor, one rep and everything shipping on one shipment makes it convenient for our retailers."
For decorating outdoor spaces, Palm Springs Rattan will introduce Cordoba, Madagaskar and Cape Hatteras to its outdoor wicker seating collections. All include frames crafted of fully welded aluminum with polyethylene vinyl weave that mirrors the look of natural rattan and wicker in design and coloration. The wicker is woven of UV-stable vinyl and the cushioning is made in the company's Florida facility with Palm Springs Rattan's signature no-grade fabric selections including Sunbrella. Seating and occasional pieces have also been added to Palm Springs' Savannah collection of cast aluminum outdoor furnishings.
Included in the new collections for indoor use are the Coastal Cottage Bedroom and Laguna Upholstery. The Coastal Cottage Bedroom adds chests, storage and occasional pieces to the existing Coastal Cottage Collection. Most of the new pieces are available in coastal color finishes - green, blue and yellow. The Laguna Upholstery brings a tropical sophistication to an indoor upholstery line of a padded woven arm and comfortable cushioning on the sofa, love seat and occasional chair choices.
The latest introductions from Palm Springs Rattan and Garden Classics have been selected to allow for buying convenience while also providing retailers with the latest in design trends.
"As one of Coastal Creations' long-standing vendors, Palm Springs Rattan has been able to provide us with a quality selection year after year," said Pam Watson, owner of Coastal Creations located in Galveston, Texas. "We're always pleased with the furnishings as they are not only well-built and backed up by a great customer service team, but the designs themselves are a fit for our customers and their homes."
The introductions from Palm Springs Rattan and Garden Classics will be on display during the High Point Market in Showplace, showroom 1539.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...