Telescope Casual CEO Kathy Juckett to speak at High Point Market
To address what shoppers want, best retail practices
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/28/2011 11:21:04 AM
GRANVILLE, N.Y. — Kathy Juckett, CEO of Telescope Casual Furniture, will speak at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, April 3, as part of the High Point Market Seminar Series.
Juckett's presentation, "What Shoppers Want: How Retail Can Thrive in the New Shopping World," will give an in-depth look at the results of the Telescope National Shopper Survey, examples of how the retail world has evolved, and action steps for retailers to thrive.
"I'm thrilled to be sharing the findings from our research at High Point," said Juckett, who also announced her appointment by the National Home Furnishings Association. "The insights are so timely, relevant and actionable for our retailers, and I'm confident it will leave High Point attendees with a clear picture of the new retail world, and a visionary view into the future."
Since May 2009, Telescope Casual Furniture has been conducting its National Shopper Survey to understand shoppers' attitudes and behaviors during these changing economic times.
The ongoing survey tracks shoppers' mindset, where they are spending (and not), what's important to them in home furnishings and home décor, and preferences on furnishings' style, national origin, renewability, online shopping and social media.
Juckett will reveal the latest results from the survey, plus innovative examples of how the retail world has evolved, and best practices for retailers.
The Telescope National Shopper Survey is a national survey of 1,500 adults conducted quarterly by WSL Strategic Retail, one of the nation's leading retail strategists and futurists.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...