The Rug Market America to roll out swatch program at High Point Market
Swatching program targets dealers and designers
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/31/2011 12:08:39 PM
LOS ANGELES — A swatch program will be introduced by The Rug Market America, a contemporary rug designer and manufacturer, at the upcoming High Point Market, April 2-7. The packaged program makes samples from the Maison, Ecconox and Frisco collections available to retailers and designers.
"In an effort to assist our retailers and designers in their sales efforts, we have developed a new process for sampling and merchandising our rugs designs," said Mike Shabtai, owner of The Rug Market America. "With this multi-option program, our customers can have samples available for their consumers' review in an economical and convenient manner."
The swatch program has been designed to accommodate requirements of retailers as well as designers. For rug retailers with established fixtures, there is a swatch package that includes 60 rug designs of the retailer's choice, accompanied by signage and catalogs. Additional fixtures are also available at an additional cost. For designers who want limited samples, they are available for $20 (including freight) per sample. Swatches can be returned for a refund of purchase price minus shipping upon receipt with pre-paid return freight.
Rug samples in the program are proportioned to a full 16" x 27" door mat size that is reusable or can be sold following use. The sample rugs are designed to represent the rug's design and not a corner design alone.
The Rug Market America swatch program will be available to dealers in the fall of 2011, with limited availability as early as summer 2011. The program will be on display in The Rug Market America's High Point showroom at Market Square, M-1000-A.
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 31, 2012
- Oct 15, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...