Seasonal Living launches Halo Collection in High Point
Meet designer Louis A. Lara at Seasonal Living party on Sunday from 4-7 p.m.
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/1/2011 10:18:09 AM
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Seasonal Living, an innovative boutique source for high-quality indoor/outdoor furnishings and decorative accessories, will unveil its Halo collection, designed by Louis A. Lara, at the High Point Market.
This is the first collaboration between the award-winning Seasonal Living and the renowned designer. The results are bold works of functional art.
Gary Pettitt, owner and director of design for Seasonal Living, said the cutting-edge Halo collection is unlike anything already in the marketplace. It stands out from the
saturated market of woven furniture and is at home in both residential and commercial environments, both indoors and outdoors.
Challenged by Pettitt to create a truly unique new product line, Lara said, "I wish I could say I struggled and labored over the designs but it was one of those rare and pleasurable 'aha moments' where I was sketching and just hit on something that I felt would fit the bill, and that was the Halo collection."
The Halo collection is comprised of a floating woven backrest that appears to hover like a halo around a simple upholstered seat. All are supported by simple stainless steel legs complemented by a loose pillow for lumbar support that can be the same or a different color from the seat. Halo is available in a variety of unique synthetic woven fabrics and fresh colors. The first offering of the Halo collection includes a lounge chair, loveseat, sofa and various ottomans. The ottomans feature a flip-top design that allows them to be easily converted to low tables.
Season Living will display the Halo collection in in IHFC InterHall Booth IH-402 from April 2-7. Market attendees are invited to meet Lara at the Seasonal Living party on Sunday from 4-7 p.m.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...