Tervis teams up with pro sports licenses
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/7/2011 11:51:41 AM
Tervis, a 65-year-old manufacturer of tumbler drinkware, has added MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, Minor League Baseball, as well as hundreds of new collegiate designs to its product offerings.
"Having been in business since 1946 while offering a quality product with a lifetime guarantee are just a few of the reasons these highly recognizable licensors trust Tervis," said Chief Sales and Marketing Officer Rich Kaplan. "Partnering with well-known brands allows Tervis to reach an extensive audience."
Spill-resistant lids and sweat-proof cups eliminate clean-up while keeping cold drinks cold or hot drinks hot. Tervis is also appealing to tailgaters with a new handle that slips right onto the 24-oz. tumbler.
Tervis will exhibit at the National Hardware Show, May 10-12 in Las Vegas, at booth TG56.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...