Leader's promotes Sherwood as director of sales
Names Stephanie Martin as marketing coordinator
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/12/2011 10:45:49 AM
LARGO, Fla. — Leader's Casual Furniture has promoted Kerri Sherwood as director of sales and Stephanie Martin as marketing coordinator of the retail chain.
Sherwood started her sales carrier eight years ago at Leader's Casselberry, Fla., store, where she quickly took on the role of manager. After successfully managing that location for several years, she earned the position of corporate trainer for retail sales and relocated to Leader's corporate offices in Largo, Fla.
"Seeing Kerri's ‘Can Do Attitude,' the cornerstone of Leader's Casual Furniture culture, developing and implementing improved showroom standards, and causing an ooverall improvement in the professionalism of our sales teams, we were pleased to give her the opportunity to take on the challenge of sales director," Managing Director Tim Newton said.
Martin, Leader's newly appointed marketing coordinator, is a five-year veteran at Leader's Casual Furniture who started in the critical area of customer service. She successfully operated on the front line of this challenging department where she took every opportunity the customers gave Leader's and made the best outcome possible, Newton said. Martin later served as customer service manager, where she built a solid team, reduced turnaround time on services, developed procedure and when requested helped re-lay floors at stores.
"Re-laying floors is where we found a valuable talent that we didn't realize she had," Newton said. "Stephanie always had the customer service mentality, a tenacity to get the job done right and to stay until it was finished, but we discovered she has the ability to quickly finesse the retail floor so that the products interact positively with customers and encourage the add-on sale. We are excited to realize Stephanie's full potential and how she can influence our sales teams and their selling environment."
In making the announcements, Newton said, "We look forward to the package that Stephanie and Kerri bringing to our retail environment where they will achieve an even higher level of customer satisfaction and performance."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...