Summer Classics appoints Laura Devlin to manage Chicago showroom
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/13/2011 11:52:54 AM
Summer Classics has announced the hiring of Laura Devlin as its new Chicago showroom manager.
Devlin lives in the Chicago area and has an extensive background in the industry. Her family owned Fireplace and Patio with two locations in Lansing and Willowbrook, Ill., and she started working at the store when she was 12 years old.
She attended the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana and managed one of the stores upon graduation. When her family eventually sold the two stores, Devlin began work as a manufacturer's representative for Hearth and Home Technologies. Recently, she served as the manager for Designs of the Interior (DOTI) in the Chicago area.
Devlin can be contacted by phone at 312-822-0250 and by email at email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 9, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...