Capel launches custom program in High Point
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/14/2011 10:30:45 AM
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Capel launched its Creative Concepts program at last week's High Point Market, passing the creative torch directly into the hands of consumers.
Providing the tools to make an individual design statement with several levels of customization, Capel's Creative Concepts program allows customers to create an area rug with a personalized touch. A 5x8 rug may retail for $399.
With more than 700 mix-and-match base and fabric options, dealers and designers can capture their customer's unique personality through a simple three-step process:
1. Choose a base - Capel offers six indoor-outdoor base carpets, each of which are composed of high-
2. Choose a border - Customers can choose from one of 120 woven indoor-outdoor border fabrics or provide their own material. Each rug is available in single, double and triple-border construction.
3. Choose a size and shape - Creative Concepts rugs are available in a range of sizes, starting at 3x5, and shapes, including rectangular, square, octagonal and runners.
"We're thrilled to offer our customers access to custom fabric-bordered rugs made in the U.S.A. and shipped in just two weeks," said Tami Watras, Capel's director of merchandising. "Our Creative Concepts collection highlights Capel's unique flexibility in terms of design, manufacturing, size and shape."
"Creative Concepts is one of our largest and most unique new introductions this spring," said Allen Robertson, Capel's vice president of sales. "We're confident this program will resonate with designers, retailers and consumers alike."
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 26, 2013
- Sep 17, 2010
- May 21, 2013
- Apr 17, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...