Entryways debuts Valentine's Day themed doormats
December 2, 2016,
Additions to the Handmade collection include:
• Heart Is: Also from the Handmade collection, this mat captures that sentiment with a scribbled red heart and black lettering.
• Heart and Soles: Sure to induce plenty of “awwwww,” this mat features black paw prints in the shape of a heart on a red background.
• Flamingos: The curving necks and heads of our “Flamingos” form a heart as each bird stands on one leg against a pink background.
All of Entryway's Handmade collection doormats are made of hand-woven, all-natural coconut fiber and hand-stenciled with permanent, fade-resistant dyes. Crafted to the industry’s highest standards, each Handmade mat measures 18” by 30” and is 3/4” thick.
The newest addition to the Sweet Home collection is "I Heart You," a big, bold, bright-red, heart-shaped mat. Measuring 20” by 21.5”, “I Heart You” is made from all-natural coir and has a PVC non-slip backing.
Entryways also released the new Simplicity collection of mats:
• Warm Heart: a white heart on a red background.
• Hearts: Made of eco-friendly recycled rubber, this mat is as practical as it is sweet and romantic. The mat measures 16” by 28”.
These and all of the doormats in the Simplicity line are crafted of vinyl coils on a non-slip rubber backing for a high-quality feel that’s soft on the feet. Simplicity mats measure 18” by 30” and are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
All Entryways doormats are dirt trappers, crafted to keep debris, mud and snow out of your home.
Related Content By Author
Move of the Century
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.