Entryways debuts Valentine's Day themed doormats
December 2, 2016,
Additions to the Handmade collection include:
• Heart Is: Also from the Handmade collection, this mat captures that sentiment with a scribbled red heart and black lettering.
• Heart and Soles: Sure to induce plenty of “awwwww,” this mat features black paw prints in the shape of a heart on a red background.
• Flamingos: The curving necks and heads of our “Flamingos” form a heart as each bird stands on one leg against a pink background.
All of Entryway's Handmade collection doormats are made of hand-woven, all-natural coconut fiber and hand-stenciled with permanent, fade-resistant dyes. Crafted to the industry’s highest standards, each Handmade mat measures 18” by 30” and is 3/4” thick.
The newest addition to the Sweet Home collection is "I Heart You," a big, bold, bright-red, heart-shaped mat. Measuring 20” by 21.5”, “I Heart You” is made from all-natural coir and has a PVC non-slip backing.
Entryways also released the new Simplicity collection of mats:
• Warm Heart: a white heart on a red background.
• Hearts: Made of eco-friendly recycled rubber, this mat is as practical as it is sweet and romantic. The mat measures 16” by 28”.
These and all of the doormats in the Simplicity line are crafted of vinyl coils on a non-slip rubber backing for a high-quality feel that’s soft on the feet. Simplicity mats measure 18” by 30” and are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
All Entryways doormats are dirt trappers, crafted to keep debris, mud and snow out of your home.
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.