MMPI makes promotion within casual furnishings industry
Jaclyn Kelly named as senior director of marketing
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/3/2011 12:10:45 PM
CHICAGO — MMPI announced that Jaclyn Kelly has been promoted to senior director of marketing for MMPI's casual furnishings industry.
As senior director of marketing, Kelly will be responsible for strategic planning and brand development for the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market, an annual four-day trade show at Chicago's Merchandise Mart dedicated to the outdoor furnishings industry, and for the permanent casual showrooms residing in The Design Center at The Merchandise Mart year-round.
Kelly will continue to manage all aspects of marketing, advertising, public relations, sponsorships, seminars, events and promotion for the Casual Market. Additionally, she will continue to assist the leasing team in their efforts with marketing support and develop the day-to-day marketing programs for the permanent casual showrooms in the building.
"Jaclyn Kelly has done a tremendous job leading the marketing for the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market as well as taking an effective role to support new leasing efforts and implementation of day-to-day marketing for the permanent casual showrooms at The Merchandise Mart," said John H. Brennen III, executive vice president of the Design Center division at MMPI. "Jaclyn deserves this recognition for her continued achievements and ongoing industry support. We look forward to continued success in her new role."
Kelly joined MMPI in March 2006 as a public relations manager. In that role, she executed the PR campaigns for MMPI's four Design Centers in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles and Washington D.C., as well as LuxeHome in Chicago, and the A&D Building and the Architectural Digest Show in New York. In May 2007, Kelly was promoted to the Director of Marketing for the Casual Industry. Prior to MMPI, Kelly worked at two public relations firms in the Chicago-area.
We would love your feedback!
- Feb 7, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...