Surya hires Von De Bur as VP, national accounts
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/10/2011 10:20:35 AM
CALHOUN, Ga. — Surya has announced the hiring of Kurt Von De Bur as vice president of national accounts. Von De Bur will be responsible for the development and growth of existing national accounts as well as developing new business relationships.
Von De Bur will be a part of the newly formed national accounts division, headed by Sr. VP of National Accounts Paul Sullivan.
"Kurt has been a well-respected sales leader in our industry for many years," said Satya Tiwari, president of Surya. "He will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to our company."
Kurt formerly served as the VP of sales for Orian Rugs, and prior to that, served as the eastern regional manager for United Weavers.
"I am thrilled to have the privilege of working with a customer-focused, marketing-driven company like Surya. I look forward to helping build on the strong foundation Surya has established over the past 35 years," said Von De Bur.
For more information regarding this hiring, call 706-625-4823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love your feedback!
- Aug 11, 2011
- Apr 19, 2011
- Feb 21, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...