Oxford Garden makes social media debut
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/12/2011 4:23:15 PM
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Outdoor furniture manufacturer Oxford Garden made their social media debut today at 9 a.m. EST. Oxford Garden encourages its fans to "like" Oxford Garden on Facebook and follow @oxfordgarden on Twitter. The company can also be found on LinkedIn.
Oxford Garden President Randy Meek is excited to be joining the social media community and said he looks forward to making new connections and building stronger relationships with familiar friends.
"As social media continues to grow throughout the casual furniture industry, it is becoming crucial to start these online conversations," Meek said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...