Mariachi Imports launches social media program
Fits with rug company's eco-friendly, socially responsible practices
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/13/2011 12:39:18 PM
PHILADELPHIA — Mariachi Imports announced Friday that it has launched both Facebook and Twitter pages.
To celebrate the launch of its social media presence, Mariachi is holding a contest. Anyone who "likes" the Mad Mats by Mariachi Facebook page will be entered for a chance to win a 6x9 rug. The winner will be announced June 15.
Mariachi Imports has been developing innovative household products since 1994 when they first brought lead-free tableware from Mexico. Today, the company is best known for its Mad Mats made out of 100% recycled plastic. Mariachi works to produce ecologically and socially responsible products.
"We are passionate about two things," Mariachi founder Amy Kimmich said. "One, is the environment and two, is fairness in the workplace. It is essential to us to be part of the solution, not part of the problem. It means tighter margins for us, but it's always worth it. In fact, we have found that building this principle into the structure of all operations is rewarding in a way that extra dollars could never be."
"In the end, it's actually pretty easy to do the right thing," Kimmich said. "We invite our customers as well as those who share our passion for beautiful but ecologically sound products to join our discussion on Facebook and Twitter."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...