TUUCI to introduce Plantation MAX Cantilever at HD Expo
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/16/2011 11:46:07 AM
Shade manufacturer TUUCI has announced that it will introduce the Plantation MAX Cantilever at Hospitality Design Expo in Las Vegas, May 18-20, at booth 1528, as well as the National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago, May 21-24.
The oversized parasol features TUUCI's exclusive Aluma-TEAK finish combined with durable Armor-Wall Aluminum construction, yielding resistance to sea-side corrosion to maintain a long-grain hardwood finish. The Plantation MAX Cantilever will be available in a natural wood grain.
"We crafted the cantilever style to create a stable sail over an outdoor living space, blending with its natural surroundings without being obtrusive," said Dougan Clarke, founder and CEO of TUUCI. "The Cantilever offers graceful and generously proportioned shade to any sun-drenched environment."
Made with a patent-pending, 4:1 tandem-retrieving crank system, the Cantilever provides 144 square feet of shade. The classic canopy style is crowned with TUUCI's polished Ocean-Sail finial.
"Despite its size and unique design, the Cantilever is very easy to operate," Clarke said. "Its core strength and detailed construction allow it to easily close over tables and chairs."
The Plantation MAX Cantilever features a solid, stainless steel-milled fulcrum and automatic telescoping oval-shaped mast with core strength supported by TUUCI's patented independent bracket hub system and V-MAX Strut design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...