Stori Modern offers six outdoor collections
January 5, 2017,
DALLAS - Stori Modern, an entirely-online retailer of outdoor living solutions, has a website populated with interesting personas and fun storylines. The easy-to-navigate site makes for a simple at-home shopping experience.
With quality and durability as central themes at Stori Modern, hand craftsmanship plays a key role throughout—from hand-woven wicker to hand-welded, heavily-walled metals to precisely cut fabrics tailored by seamstresses. And like the hard covers of the latest bestsellers, even shipping boxes are double-thick to prevent damage.
See Related Article: ATGStores.com showcases designers in year-long ‘52 Weeks of Design’ campaign
The company currently features six outdoor collections:
• Fairy Tale: tubular steel silhouettes reimagined for a contemporary audience
• Tabloid: hand-woven, all-weather wicker and stainless-steel frames
• Memoir: with long-lasting Sunbrella cushions that are designed to last
• Novel: for those looking for high drama
• Graphic: a retro, pop-art picture of color and line
• Journal: ideal for creating a place of respite and reflection
See Related Article: Wayfair expands virtual reality features with new app
Stori Modern Novel lounge chair combines dark wicker slats and a tubular steel frame which curves as your legs sink into the cushions.
Designers Site Li and Mark A. Pickett imbue their collections of outdoor stories with unique perspective and fresh characters-tables and seating for dining, entertaining and relaxing. Crafted of aluminum, iron or a combination of tubular stainless steel and woven synthetic wicker, all furnishings are assembled in the U.S. and delivered direct to consumers' homes. Shipping is free on most orders.
"Stori Modern enables us to offer durable furniture and leading-edge design at surprisingly affordable prices," says Jean Liu, creator of Stori Modern. "We have created wonderfully evocative, curated collections and there are plenty of color and fabric options to customize each look. The subtext here is that e-commerce shoppers aren't overwhelmed by too many selections, yet are guaranteed an outdoor environment that reflects their personal sense of style. Indeed, this is outdoor furniture that makes grown-ups want to go outside and play."
Related Content By Author
Move of the Century
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.