Stori Modern offers six outdoor collections
January 5, 2017,
DALLAS - Stori Modern, an entirely-online retailer of outdoor living solutions, has a website populated with interesting personas and fun storylines. The easy-to-navigate site makes for a simple at-home shopping experience.
With quality and durability as central themes at Stori Modern, hand craftsmanship plays a key role throughout—from hand-woven wicker to hand-welded, heavily-walled metals to precisely cut fabrics tailored by seamstresses. And like the hard covers of the latest bestsellers, even shipping boxes are double-thick to prevent damage.
See Related Article: ATGStores.com showcases designers in year-long ‘52 Weeks of Design’ campaign
The company currently features six outdoor collections:
• Fairy Tale: tubular steel silhouettes reimagined for a contemporary audience
• Tabloid: hand-woven, all-weather wicker and stainless-steel frames
• Memoir: with long-lasting Sunbrella cushions that are designed to last
• Novel: for those looking for high drama
• Graphic: a retro, pop-art picture of color and line
• Journal: ideal for creating a place of respite and reflection
See Related Article: Wayfair expands virtual reality features with new app
Stori Modern Novel lounge chair combines dark wicker slats and a tubular steel frame which curves as your legs sink into the cushions.
Designers Site Li and Mark A. Pickett imbue their collections of outdoor stories with unique perspective and fresh characters-tables and seating for dining, entertaining and relaxing. Crafted of aluminum, iron or a combination of tubular stainless steel and woven synthetic wicker, all furnishings are assembled in the U.S. and delivered direct to consumers' homes. Shipping is free on most orders.
"Stori Modern enables us to offer durable furniture and leading-edge design at surprisingly affordable prices," says Jean Liu, creator of Stori Modern. "We have created wonderfully evocative, curated collections and there are plenty of color and fabric options to customize each look. The subtext here is that e-commerce shoppers aren't overwhelmed by too many selections, yet are guaranteed an outdoor environment that reflects their personal sense of style. Indeed, this is outdoor furniture that makes grown-ups want to go outside and play."
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.