Sattler AG executives visit Outdura
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/23/2011 11:10:28 AM
HUDSON, N.C. — Executives from Austrian-based Sattler AG paid a visit to fabric source Outdura last week, celebrating Sattler's recent acquisition of Outdura as well as Outdura's recent authorization to use the Oeko-Tex mark, according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 has become the best-known and most successful label for textiles tested for harmful substances.
Among the executives from Sattler AG were Werner Tessmar-Pfohl, chairman of the supervisory board; Alexander Tessmar-Pfohl, chief operating officer; and Manfred Heissenberger, executive director/sales and marketing for the Sun-Tex business unit.
While visiting Outdura's facility here, the Sattler executives commented on the opportunities to grow as a result of the recent acquisition.
"We've admired the Outdura brand and the management team and see tremendous opportunity to strengthen both entities," Tessmar-Pfohl said.
Heissenberger added, "We see tremendous opportunities from Outdura's strength in the casual furniture and marine segments that will complement our current focus on the sun shading segment."
CP Davis, CEO of Outdura, added that Outdura is currently implementing multiple strategies, including SAP initiatives that will strengthen and optimize Outdura's supply chain, allow it to be even more design driven and offer customers greater selections and options.
"We are fortunate in that Sattler's core values mesh perfectly with Outdura's. We each have a passion for providing our customers with exceptional service and high quality fabrics," Davis said.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...