Shademaker's Flamingo Pink gets positive response at HD Expo
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 6/1/2011 10:52:31 AM
At the recent Hospitality Design Expo held in Las Vegas, Shademaker introduced Flamingo Pink, which was well-received by designers and specifiers for its vibrant color scheme.
The exclusive Sunbrella Cannes Cabana Stripe was also introduced as a complement to Flamingo Pink.
Flamingo Pink is part of the Sattler Elements Collection, which includes a total of 20 European-inspired, awning-grade fabrics for 2012.
For more information, visit shademakerusa.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...