WithIt honors Stickley's Aminy Audi with Legacy Award
Finalists named in other WOW Awards categories
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 6/1/2011 11:40:30 AM
RALEIGH, N.C. — Aminy Audi, president and CEO of Stickley Furniture, has been named WithIt's 2011 Legacy Award recipient, an honor bestowed to a woman who has made significant lifetime contributions to the home and furnishings industries.
She will be honored during WithIt's annual educational conference, to be held Aug. 23-25 at the Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel here. With the theme, "Wisdom, work, wealth: Winning insights to reshape your world," the event is expected to attract furniture, bedding and furnishings industry professionals in the manufacturing, retail and design segments.
The Legacy Award is part of WithIt's annual WOW Awards. An awards dinner and ceremony will be held Aug. 24 to honor recipients in several other categories as well. Nominees in those categories are:
Lauren West, director of education and development, Natuzzi Americas; Jerry Epperson, partner, Mann, Armistead & Epperson; Michelle Lamb, editorial director, Marketing Directions Inc./The Trend Curve
Mary Frye, president, Home Furnishings Independents Assn.; Peggy Burns, queen bee, Circle Furniture, Acton, Mass.; Catherine Morsell, executive director, International Textile Marketing Assn.
Dorothy Belshaw, senior vice president and director, New York International Gift Fair, GLM dmg events; Joni Greeson, chief operating officer, Collectic Home, Austin, Texas; Connie Lineberry, vice president marketing, Furniture/Today
Future Leader Award
Tammy Nagem, chief operating officer, High Point Market Authority; Holly Blalock, vice president of merchandising and marketing, C.R. Laine; Comer Wear, marketing director, Century Furniture
To sign up for the conference and the WOW Awards banquet, visit withit.org. A conference brochure is available on the site.
Sponsorship opportunities for the conference are still available. For more information, contact WithIt Executive Director Sara Lyke at email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
- Aug 25, 2011
- Aug 6, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...