Bull to sponsor "American GrillMaster Experience"
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 6/7/2011 12:09:30 PM
Bull Outdoor Products has announced its sponsorship and participation in this summer's "American GrillMaster Experience." Bull's "Grill Master," Michael McDearman, will be leading grilling demonstrations to educate the public on how to make the best use of Bull's grills and accessories.
This educational tour will run in conjunction with the Kansas City Barbeque Society's National BBQ competition. Spectators can attend and learn barbecuing secrets while getting a glimpse of the professional Grill Masters in action. The American Grill Master Experience and the KCBS-sanctioned professional grilling events will be taking place at 17 locations across the United States.
Mark Nureddine, president and founder of Bull Outdoor Products, said, "We are excited about being part of such a special event. Barbecuing is core to the American culture and we think this type of hands-on event is the best way to educate our consumers and to support our dealers across the entire country."
The Bull booth setup for this event includes multiple islands and grill carts, with the Grill Master cooking on both gas and charcoal units. His focus will be to make sure everyone knows the proper way to handle, prepare and grill beef.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 22, 2013
- Jun 10, 2013
- Aug 6, 2012
Weber GrillWatch survey reveals 90% of American grill owners fire up the grill on the Fourth of JulyJun 27, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...