Big Green Egg, Laura's Lean Beef form sweepstakes partnership
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 6/14/2011 12:11:55 PM
ATLANTA — Big Green Egg and Laura's Lean Beef are celebrating the start of summer grilling season with an in-store promotion and an online sweepstakes that runs through August 22, 2011. The sweepstakes will be promoted in more than 7,000 grocery stores nationwide with display posters and on-pak stickers, as well as on each company's social media sites.
Entrants have the opportunity to win one of 12 weekly prize packages, all of which include the Big Green Egg brand of outdoor grill.
"Most Americans plan to fire up the grill this summer, and a rapidly increasing number of these outdoor chefs are becoming health-conscious and curious about sustainable living," said Chris Anderson, director of marketing for Laura's Lean Beef. "Green and grilling now go together more than ever before with a growing variety of options for grilling more natural foods, in a more natural way. Laura's partnership with The Big Green Egg for our second annual summer grilling sweepstakes helps raise awareness of two brands leading the category when it comes to grilling the natural way."
"The Big Green Egg is one of the most versatile barbecue or outdoor cooking products on the market, with more capabilities than other conventional grills and cookers combined," said Jodi Burson, marketing manager, Big Green Egg. "It can be used to sear, roast, bake, smoke, grill and cook just about anything from steaks, burgers, fish and vegetables to pizza or a freshly baked loaf of bread."
The insulating ceramic construction of the EGG retains heat and moisture, preventing beef, poultry and other foods from drying out and shrinking.
"That's a real benefit especially when you are preparing lean beef, which makes Laura's Lean Beef and Big Green Egg a perfect combination," said Burson.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...