Nourison fine-tunes website
February 3, 2017,
Nourison recently fine-tuned its website for added functionality.
“We have received feedback since then and have recently released several new design enhancements to improve the user experience,” the company said in an announcement. “Most of the feedback we received concerned [improvements to] the shopping experience on the site.”
The upgrades include several new ways to quickly find products while also streamlining the browsing experience. Shoppers can now peruse the Area Rug, Broadloom, and Home Accents area as well as Licensed "Brands" and "What’s New" from the homepage. A more intuitive search function also filters all products by size, shape, color and style – a feature that is accessible within the products tab.
Also now available on the top navigation bar are Nourison’s other divisions: Hospitality, Nico Home, Aerosea, Color Couture, Hagaman, and Redi-Weave.
Nourison also noted its website has been retooled to appear and function the same on all devices – desktops, mobile phones and tablets -- for an improved and more even user experience regardless of screen size.
Other new additions:
- Access to the 2017 Collection catalog
- Addition of “Fifty to Infinity” program dealers to “Dealer Locator” search tool <
Related Content By Author
Seasonal Living Showroom Tour
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.