Santa Barbara Designs introduces new shade patterns
February 13, 2017,
OXNARD, Calif. - Santa Barbara Designs, maker of the iconic Santa Barbara Umbrella, announced its 2017 lineup of shade fashions for the home, hotel and more. Every umbrella is custom crafted by hand and made to order, resulting in an umbrella for every taste, and a shape and size for every space.
Hundreds of canopy color combinations are possible, numerous trims and valance edgings, too. Santa Barbara Umbrella canopies are constructed from awning weight, 100% solution-dyed acrylic fabric from Sunbrella and Regatta. Santa Barbara umbrellas offer 98% UV protection, and are water-, fade-, mold-, mildew- and stain-resistant.
• Cirque with Keyhole Valance: Using two contrasting colors of awning weight, 100% solution-dyed acrylic fabrics are seamed and sewn together bringing this bold fashion statement to the great outdoors.
• Paseo XL 10' Octagon: Featured in a Sunbrella Brera Sorbet and accented by a Sandstone frame and base.
• Santa Barbara Umbrella 9' Square: In the Naranja Stripe, this square umbrella shape offers maximum sun coverage.
See Related Article: Santa Barbara Designs offers 2016 shade lineup
Stripes and solid color combos include:
• Riviera Teak 10.5' Hexagon in Tango Orange: The outer canopy is lined with Sunbrella Shore Regatta lining. This solid-on-stripe combination offers endless coordinating capabilities with outdoor furniture fabric and finishes.
• 10.5' Hexagon Double Decker: This umbrella features a scalloped valance on a two-toned canopy. Outfitted in Kiwi (similar to Pantone Color of the year, Greenery), trimmed with Persian Green and topped off with Santa Barbara Blue in Ginko trim.
• 10.5' Hexagon Paseo in Lavender Cloud: Trimmed with accents of Whipped Cream double-banding on a Cameo powder-coated frame and base.
See Related Article: AmericasMart names January 2017 Visual Display Awards winners
Solid-color designs include:
• Paseo 10.5' Hexagon: In Sunbrella True Brown with a Mirasol valance edged with an ivory bullion fringe.
• Paseo 10.5' Hexagon: Featured in Midnight Black with a polished stainless steel frame and black powder-coated base.
All Santa Barbara umbrellas can be specified in Sunbrella and Regatta brand fabric in hundreds of colors and striped patterns.
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.