Pride launches phase two of "Attention To Detail" promotional campaign
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 6/30/2011 10:29:41 AM
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. — Pride Family Brands has announced the launch of the second phase of its "Attention to Detail" (ATD) promotional campaign slated for 2011-2012. Numerous media and marketing outlets including traditional and emerging media will be incorporated into the efforts.
In the spring of 2011, the first phase of the campaign was announced, which included the naming of Jamie Sorcher, a reputable media personality, as Pride's resident lifestyle expert and the host of the company's "Attention to Detail" video series. Phase two will include additional video productions as well as theme-driven print and electronic advertising, email marketing, expanded social media and coordinated collateral materials.
"Over the past two years, we have positioned Pride Family Brands as a luxury outdoor furnishings company with our 'Finest Casual Furniture in the World' campaign," said Executive Vice President Steve Lowsky. "From that campaign came the "Attention to Detail" theme that is what defines the product quality position recognized by our retail partners."
Phase two of the campaign will focus the theme as it relates to multiple components including Pride's product design, the cast construction, the finishing, the fabrics and the packaging."‘Attention to Detail' is not only an advertising campaign, but a visualization of our ongoing company policy," said Rory Rehmert, vice president of sales and marketing. Pride will incorporate the campaign's message into internal and external communication including newsletters and retailer handout materials.
Multiple videos featuring Sorcher interviewing members of the Pride sales and management teams on topics related to the ATD message will be made available to the trade and consumers via Pride's website, social media sites and online video sites including YouTube.
For more information, call 954-735-9800.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...