Update: 76 exhibitors so far for spring Premarket
March 10, 2017,
HIGH POINT – The High Point Market Authority reports that this year's March 13-14 spring High Point Premarket has 26 vendors on board as sponsoring exhibitors for the event, which allows retailers to get a first look at the April 22-26 main show's introductions.
In addition, 50 more vendors have announced that they’ll be opening their showrooms during Premarket.
- American Drew/Hammary, IHFC C-926
- A.R.T. Furniture, Plaza Suites 200
- Aspenhome, IHFC C-1158
- Austin Group Furniture, 208 E. Green Dr.
- Avalon Furniture, 100 S. Main St.
- Bassett Furniture, IHFC C-1200
- Bernards Furniture Group. IHFC M-230
- Bernhardt Furniture, IFHC D-601
- Broyhill Furniture, IFHC C-600
- Casana Furniture, 220 S. Elm 400
- Cozzia USA, Furniture Plaza 515
- Emerald Home Furnishings, Center Point 201
- England, Plaza Suites 100
- Fairmont Designs, IHFC C-867
- Hooker Furniture, IHFC C-1058
- Kincaid Furniture, IHFC C-926
- Lane Home Furnishings, IHFC C-601
- Legacy Classic Furniture, 2622 Uwharrie Rd.
- Legacy Classic Kids, 2622 Uwharrie Rd.
- North American Furniture, 220 S. Elm 400
- Palliser Furniture, 220 S. Elm 400
- Prime Resources International, 220 S. Elm 200
- Pulaski Furniture, 220 S. Elm 200
- Riverside Furniture, IHFC C-302
- Samuel Lawrence Furniture, 220 S. Elm 200
- Spring Air Mattress, 401 N. Raleigh St., Greensboro (showroom plant)
- Stanley Furniture, 200 N. Hamilton St. 200
- Universal Furniture, 101 S. Hamilton St.
- Vaughan-Bassett Furniture, IHFC C-1000
Non-sponsoring exhibitors include:
- A-America, IHFC W-1047
- Amax Leather, Furniture Plaza 303
- Cassady Closeouts, Plaza Suites 1-515
- Chateau d'Ax Leather, IHFC D-1224
- Coast to Coast Accents, IHFC C-1103
- Craftmaster Furniture, 2622 Uwharrie Rd.
- Davis Direct, Center Point on Centennial
- Design NS, 200 N. Hamilton St. 211
- Digio Leather, IHFC G-877
- Era Nouveau, Center Point on Russell 400
- Fairfield Chair Co., 200 N. Hamilton St. 207
- Fine Furniture Design, 305 S. Hamilton St.
- Flair/Minhas, 311 S. Hamilton St.
- Flexsteel, IHFC C-558, 503
- Folio 21, Center Point on Centennial
- Four Hands, Showplace 4101
- Furniture Classics, Showplace 2401
- Hekman, IHFC C-735
- Home Insights, IHFC M-1010
- HomeStretch, Market on Green 402
- Howard Miller, IHFC C-754
- Incanto Italia, IHFC D-845
- Jackson/Catnapper, Plaza Suites 300
- Kinwai, 220 Elm 322
- Klaussner Home Furnishings, 101 N. Hamilton St.
- Lacquercraft USA, 126 S. Centennial St.
- Leather Italia, Market on Green 101
- Maxwood Furniture, Center Point on Hamilton 207-B
- Mega/Windermere Motion, Furniture Plaza 100
- Modus Furniture International, IHFC C-806
- My Home Furnishings, C&D 5-J/K
- Napa Furniture Design, Furniture Plaza 310
- New Ridge Home Goods, Center Point on Hamilton 207-A
- Nuevo, IHFC IH-211
- Orient Express Furniture, Showplace 1800
- Palm Springs Rattan, Showplace 3555
- Powell Home Fashions, National Building 100
- Rachlin Classics, Furniture Plaza 510
- Sexton Furniture Mfg./Bushline, Center Point on Manning 154
- Simon Li Furniture, Furniture Plaza 210
- Simply Cool Living, 206 E. Green St., 2nd floor
- Southern Sky Home, Showplace 2312
- Standard Furniture, IHFC C-700
- Star International Furniture, Showplace 1850
- Turnkey Products, IHFC D-1015
- USA Premium Leather, IHFC D-1220
- Zuo, IHFC D-502
If you plan to exhibit at Premarket as a non-sponsoring vendor, please e-mail to email@example.com to be included on the updated online list. Be sure to include showroom location.
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.