Robert Allen launches Wanderlust indoor/outdoor fabric
February 21, 2017,
NEW YORK – For Spring 2017, Robert Allen is introducing Wanderlust indoor/outdoor fabric to be coordinated in four new colorways – Onyx, Cement, Carob, and Denim. Guided by the world’s focus on re-imagining history, Robert Allen sought inspiration from our nomadic ancestors.
See Related Article: Robert Allen introduces new Sunbrella collection
See Related Article: Robert Allen Group thinks 2015 will be kind of blue
Wanderlust is available in four colorways:
• Onyx: Black is both timeless and on-trend. In North Africa, the nomadic Berber tribe is known for their hand-knotted wool carpets and shawls/haiks in striking black and ivory.
• Carob: A rich, brown color—one that appears in North African and Sub-Saharan cultures. The Carob collection explores two sides of the shade – a rich espresso and a warmer cognac.
• Denim: Made using dye extracted from indigo plants. The signature look is its natural faded blue. From ceramics to shibori techniques to Javanese batik cloth, the denim color is universal.
• Cement: The perfect mid-tone balanced gray. A symbol of modernity, gray exists discreetly in city life from high-rise buildings to laptops.
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.