Beacon Hill introduces Cloudscape
February 21, 2017,
Kiraz by Beacon Hill
Patterns include weathered ottoman carpet designs, organic geometrics and textured solids. The performance characteristics of Sunbrella solution dyed acrylic yarns, such a high light-fastness, stain resistance and bleach cleanability, make these fabrics a compelling choice for upholstery in environments of all varieties; indoor and out.
See Related Article: Robert Allen | Beacon Hill showroom to open in Las Vegas Design Center
About each pattern:
• Kiraz: Inspired by an Ottoman carpet design, Kiraz suggests a floral design that has been partially worn away. Tonal coloration conveys a sense of weathering and age. Available in Navy and Silver Gold.
• Saranac River: Inspired by an abstract watercolor from a 20th century British design studio. Available in silver, indigo, Neptune and natural.
• Laurel Lake: A rustic, grass cloth look with a soft and supple hand. Available in white, natural, silver, indigo and vermillion.
• Kaili Strie: A refined strie with a smooth surface. Tonal coloration ties together multiple shades in a room. Available in deep purple, indigo, lagoon blue, charcoal and linen.
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.