Big Green Egg announces staff expansion
Key hires made in several departments
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 7/18/2011 2:49:06 PM
ATLANTA — The Big Green Egg Company has announced the expansion of staff with key hires in several departments.
Rob D'Amico has joined the company to manage the Interactive Communications Department. Previously Internet content manager with Clear Channel Radio, D'Amico brings extensive experience with video production and website design, and will lead the company's initiatives to offer informative and entertaining online content, including streaming videos to all dealers of the Big Green Egg Academy classes.
Jeff Martin has joined the company as manager of the Graphics Department, utilizing his expertise with high-impact brand-building promotions to further the expansion of Big Green Egg's marketing efforts. Martin's responsibilities will include the design and production of promotional support materials, packaging, collateral and point-of-sale materials.
Nick Goode joined the company as its marketing services manager. In addition to considerable industry-specific knowledge, Goode has hands-on expertise within media merchandising, dealer communications, point of sale, direct mail, social media and integrated marketing platforms. He holds a business management degree from the University of Plymouth in England.
"These significant additions to the BGE team will pay immediate dividends in terms of expanded capabilities within our marketing and promotions department," Big Green Egg President Ardy Arani said. "But more importantly, this will position the company to support sales and dealer growth initiatives both domestically and internationally in the
D'Amico, Martin and Goode will report to Jodi Burson, marketing manager for Big Green Egg.
In addition to the expansion within the Marketing Department, the company has enhanced the sales department with the hiring of Duane Davis as a customer service representative. Davis has extensive experience in customer service, the food service industry and holds an AOS Degree in Culinary Arts from New England Culinary Institute in Essex, Vt.
"This additional position within our customer service department will provide immediate dividends to support the growing number of Big Green Egg dealers and owners throughout the country," said Lou West, sales manager for Big Green Egg. "We are very excited at the prospect in bringing a talent at this level into the Big Green Egg, and look forward to his contributions to our growth."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...