iDevices releases iGrill app for iPhone, iPad
Also introduces iGrill Apron
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/1/2011 10:27:03 AM
iDevices, makers of the iGrill, a wireless grilling/cooking thermometer for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, has announced the launch of its iGrill App V2.
Available free through iTunes, the iGrill App V2 augments the core cooking functionality of the iGrill wireless cooking thermometer. Among a host of alarm, graph, preset, timer, individual probe and time-remaining functions, the app's features include:
+ Ability to set alarms for peak temperature or temperature range per probe
+ Alarm presets for fish, chicken and meat
+ Ability to add, edit, remove and rename any presets
+ Range mode showing current temperature and maximum/minimum of the current range
+ Timer tool allowing for a single or multiple timers to run simultaneously
+ Graph tool displaying temperature charted over time
+ Ability to export graph or CSV file of temperature history via email
+ Ability to submit a support inquiry via email
iDevices is also releasing its iGrill Apron, a silicone skin designed especially for iGrill to keep it safe from heat, moisture, food and the elements for outdoor barbecuing and indoor cooking. Available through iGrill's website, the iGrill Apron is priced at $19.99.
"iDevices is thrilled to be releasing both the new iGrill Apron and new iGrill App as we ramp up for the summer grilling season," said Christopher Allen Sr, CEO, iDevices. "By simultaneously addressing iGrill's practicality and functionality, we are addressing the wants and desires of our customer. We are always listening for features that our customers want before integrating them into the iGrill App. This latest update completely transforms the user's experience and is just one of many to come over the next few months."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...