Why industry leaders attend HD Expo
March 30, 2017,
Hakkasan at MGM Grand
See Related Article: HD Expo schedule enhances conference
• “HD Expo is a good ‘touch base’—especially for connecting with teams that aren’t working in the New York City area," said Aliya Khan, VP of global design strategies for Marriott International. "Our industry is all about working relationships. HD Expo gets you up from in front of a computer and out there talking to people—seeing what is new and what is next.”
• “The only way to truly immerse yourself in the industry, to truly understand the industry's DNA, is by immersing yourself in the very people that shape it," said Malcomb Berg, founder of EoA Inc. "HD Expo has proven to be able to consistently provide a balance of product exposure, service awareness and personal/professional networking. Anyone intending on staying abreast of industry developments, or staying anywhere near the leading edge of hospitality design tides, needs to attend HD Expo.”
See Related Article: Brentano showcases color at the HD Expo
The 2017 HD Expo will also include two nights of off-site networking, including:
• Opening Night Party Wed., May 3, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Hakkasan at the MGM Grand: Celebrate the start of another successful HD Expo at the Opening Night Party, which moves to Hakkasan at MGM Grand in 2017. Dance off the day while networking with nearly 1,000 HD Expo attendees and exhibitors.
• Party by the Pool Thurs., May 4, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Drai’s – The Cromwell: HD Expo’s most in-demand social event, Party by the Pool, will be held at Drai’s, the Cromwell’s rooftop venue. The unique outdoor/indoor beach club offers scenic views of the Las Vegas strip and is the perfect setting for relaxing and socializing.
To register for HD Expo, please visit: https://registration.experientevent.com/showhde171/
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.