Three Birds Casual soars with Riviera re-launch
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/5/2011 11:20:57 AM
COLUMBIA CITY, Ind. — The newly redesigned Riviera line of chairs and loungers from Three Birds Casual received positive feedback at the recent ICFA Preview Show.
"We decided to revamp our Riviera line by adding just the right amount of stainless steel to the frame which makes the design really attractive," Three Birds Casual President Tad Varga said. "All of the buyers that we showed the new design to at the Preview Show loved the more contemporary and sleek design."
Three Birds Casual has a permanent showroom at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. For more information on the Riviera re-launch, visit three-birds.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...