New Growth Designs to debut High Point showroom
April 4, 2017,
HIGH POINT, N.C. - In an effort to better serve its customers, New Growth Designs announced the opening of a brand new 7,000-sq.-ft. foot showroom located at 422 N. Hamilton Street, for the spring 2017 High Point Market. New Growth Designs can now display its collection of hand-crafted permanent botanicals and outdoor greenery, as well as its full line of fiberglass and terracotta planters.
• A website fully dedicated to the design trade industry
• Ability to create unlimited project boards/lists
• Advanced sorting features – ability to sort by type, color, container, etc.
• Greater clarity on quantity discounts
• Faster search
• Mobile compatibility
See Related Article: Seminars and Suite Spot Tours slated for High Point Market
Related Content By Author
Dale Boles on Barcalounger Outdoor Living's Big Debut
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.