Dallas Market Center launches second annual The Next Big Give contest
Nominations now being accepted until Dec. 9
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/9/2011 12:27:55 PM
Dallas Market Center has launched its second annual The Next Big Give contest, a national search for specialty retailers that are giving back in their communities through volunteering, raising funds or donating goods.
"It's amazing to see the many different ways retailers are serving others and their communities," said Cindy Morris, COO, DMC. "Last year's winners inspired us, as well as other retailers. We look forward to hearing more stories of generosity."
Ten finalists will be announced on Jan. 9, 2012, and two winners on Feb. 14. A panel of industry experts and DMC representatives will choose the finalists and winners. The two winners will receive a complimentary trip to the Dallas Market held March 22-25, 2012, including round-trip airfare from anywhere in the continental U.S. and three nights hotel stay.
Winners will be recognized at market during The Inspired Event, a cocktail party benefiting a charitable cause. The winners will share their stories of giving back in hopes to inspire other retailers to do the same.
Retailers may nominate themselves or be nominated by a manufacturer, a sales representative or customer. The nomination application is available at www.dallasmarketcenter.com/give. The deadline for applications is Dec. 9, 2011.
The contest is open to specialty retailers operating their stores in the continental U.S. For additional information on the contest, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...