HD Awards finalists announced
April 19, 2017,
NEW YORK - Hospitality Design (HD) magazine, which hosts the HD Expo, has announced the finalists for the 2017 HD Awards, including outdoor furniture and performance fabric companies.
The outdoor furnishings category finalists include Royal Botania, Janus et Cie, Tidelli Outdoor Living and Pavilion Furniture. The textiles and fabric category finalists are Brentano, Richloom Fabrics Group, Enduratex and P/Kaufmann Contract.
See Related Article: Why industry leaders attend HD Expo
A panel of industry professionals selected this year’s HD Awards winners and finalists. Project panelists include:
• Timothy Griffin, director of North America, Ennismore/the Hoxton
• Nicole Hollis, founder, NicoleHollis
• Kemper Hyers, senior vice president of design, Starwood Capital
• Helen Jorgensen, vice president of design and procurement, Host Hotels & Resorts
• Alessandro Munge, founder, Studio Munge
See Related Article: HD Expo schedule enhances conference
Product panelists include:
• Siobhan Barry, partner and executive creator director, Dash Design
• Joan Cardy, founder and president, the Cardy Group
• Gregory Stanford, director of interior design, Marriott International
Winners in each category will be revealed at the HD Awards ceremony on June 7 at Cipriani 25 Broadway in New York.
Related Content By Author
Talking Outdoor Trends with Designers Kelli Ellis and Eddie Ross
Most Viewed Articles
May Digital Edition
Don’t miss the May digital edition of Casual Living and our third installment of the Elements series—Water. Also, contributor Laurie Rudd shares the latest in fashionable fountains and water features. And lastly, designer Libby Langdon shows how adding a little water—fountain, bubble wall or even a peel-and-stick beach scene—can up the ambiance in any showroom.
Take a moment to subscribe!