HD Awards finalists announced
April 19, 2017,
NEW YORK - Hospitality Design (HD) magazine, which hosts the HD Expo, has announced the finalists for the 2017 HD Awards, including outdoor furniture and performance fabric companies.
The outdoor furnishings category finalists include Royal Botania, Janus et Cie, Tidelli Outdoor Living and Pavilion Furniture. The textiles and fabric category finalists are Brentano, Richloom Fabrics Group, Enduratex and P/Kaufmann Contract.
See Related Article: Why industry leaders attend HD Expo
A panel of industry professionals selected this year’s HD Awards winners and finalists. Project panelists include:
• Timothy Griffin, director of North America, Ennismore/the Hoxton
• Nicole Hollis, founder, NicoleHollis
• Kemper Hyers, senior vice president of design, Starwood Capital
• Helen Jorgensen, vice president of design and procurement, Host Hotels & Resorts
• Alessandro Munge, founder, Studio Munge
See Related Article: HD Expo schedule enhances conference
Product panelists include:
• Siobhan Barry, partner and executive creator director, Dash Design
• Joan Cardy, founder and president, the Cardy Group
• Gregory Stanford, director of interior design, Marriott International
Winners in each category will be revealed at the HD Awards ceremony on June 7 at Cipriani 25 Broadway in New York.
Related Content By Author
Seasonal Living Showroom Tour
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.