HD Awards finalists announced
April 19, 2017,
NEW YORK - Hospitality Design (HD) magazine, which hosts the HD Expo, has announced the finalists for the 2017 HD Awards, including outdoor furniture and performance fabric companies.
The outdoor furnishings category finalists include Royal Botania, Janus et Cie, Tidelli Outdoor Living and Pavilion Furniture. The textiles and fabric category finalists are Brentano, Richloom Fabrics Group, Enduratex and P/Kaufmann Contract.
See Related Article: Why industry leaders attend HD Expo
A panel of industry professionals selected this year’s HD Awards winners and finalists. Project panelists include:
• Timothy Griffin, director of North America, Ennismore/the Hoxton
• Nicole Hollis, founder, NicoleHollis
• Kemper Hyers, senior vice president of design, Starwood Capital
• Helen Jorgensen, vice president of design and procurement, Host Hotels & Resorts
• Alessandro Munge, founder, Studio Munge
See Related Article: HD Expo schedule enhances conference
Product panelists include:
• Siobhan Barry, partner and executive creator director, Dash Design
• Joan Cardy, founder and president, the Cardy Group
• Gregory Stanford, director of interior design, Marriott International
Winners in each category will be revealed at the HD Awards ceremony on June 7 at Cipriani 25 Broadway in New York.
Related Content By Author
Inside the July Issue
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
June Digital Edition
Don’t miss the June digital edition of Casual Living and our fourth and final installment of the Elements series—Air. Contributor Marc Barnes talks with shade manufacturers about their latest innovations, and freelancer Laurie Rudd keeps us suspended in midair, literally, with a showcase of hanging outdoor products. Also be sure to check out our annual Casual Living Merchandising Awards winners, and don’t miss our behind-the-scenes look at Telescope Casual.