HD Awards finalists announced
April 19, 2017,
NEW YORK - Hospitality Design (HD) magazine, which hosts the HD Expo, has announced the finalists for the 2017 HD Awards, including outdoor furniture and performance fabric companies.
The outdoor furnishings category finalists include Royal Botania, Janus et Cie, Tidelli Outdoor Living and Pavilion Furniture. The textiles and fabric category finalists are Brentano, Richloom Fabrics Group, Enduratex and P/Kaufmann Contract.
See Related Article: Why industry leaders attend HD Expo
A panel of industry professionals selected this year’s HD Awards winners and finalists. Project panelists include:
• Timothy Griffin, director of North America, Ennismore/the Hoxton
• Nicole Hollis, founder, NicoleHollis
• Kemper Hyers, senior vice president of design, Starwood Capital
• Helen Jorgensen, vice president of design and procurement, Host Hotels & Resorts
• Alessandro Munge, founder, Studio Munge
See Related Article: HD Expo schedule enhances conference
Product panelists include:
• Siobhan Barry, partner and executive creator director, Dash Design
• Joan Cardy, founder and president, the Cardy Group
• Gregory Stanford, director of interior design, Marriott International
Winners in each category will be revealed at the HD Awards ceremony on June 7 at Cipriani 25 Broadway in New York.
Related Content By Author
Casual Friday: Furnitureland South's expanding outdoor showroom
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
November Digital Edition
Don't miss the November digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s issue, we look to the future of retail with a spotlight on technology. Assistant Editor Alex Milstein breaks down the basics of artificial intelligence (AI) and augmented reality (AR) and how they’re changing the furniture shopping experience. We also explain how building engagement on social media channels can boost business for retailers.
You’ve waited two years, and it’s finally here! Casual Living’s biennial Universe Study offers a comprehensive snapshot of the outdoor category, highlighting its growth across all segments from furnishings to shade to grills.
Also in This Issue:
• Designer Viewpoint: A Beverly Hills backyard gets a glam makeover, thanks to renowned designer Christopher Grubb.
• Market Report: Our editors give you the inside scoop on all the new outdoor introductions at the High Point Market. Can you say Cobonpue?
• Casual Insights: Kathy Wall of The Media Matters offers insight on refreshing your brand.