Robb & Stucky shopping for Florida stores
New owners to focus on West Coast sites
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/22/2011 11:14:44 AM
The new owners of the Robb & Stucky name are scouting sites for stores on Florida's west coast, according to an online report by Naples (Fla.) Daily News.
The first store location and possibly more could be announced within 30 days, the report said.
The owners - Samson Holding CEO Samuel Kuo and his family - acquired the rights to the Robb & Stucky name and intellectual assets for $470,000 earlier this year following the Fort Myers, Fla.-based chain's bankruptcy.
According to the local report, the new owners hired Prime Sites in Coconut Grove and Naples, Fla., to scout locations.
"We are focusing on Florida. We are focusing on the west coast," Prime Sites partner Monette Klein-O'Grady told the paper.
One location out of reach is Robb & Stucky's 85,000-sq.-ft. main showroom in Naples. Former CEO Clive Lubner and son Dan Lubner already have snagged that location for new company Clive Daniel Home, which they expect to soft open in October.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...