Biltmore, partner Whitecraft to debut South Terrace at Casual Market
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/22/2011 12:49:43 PM
Biltmore's licensing division will be introducing market attendees to outdoor products from licensee Whitecraft during the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market, Sept. 12-15 in Chicago.
Biltmore and partner Whitecraft will debut South Terrace, an all-weather collection inspired by pieces located in Biltmore's Winter Garden.
"Biltmore is known for its European-inspired architecture and furnishings, but the home's aesthetic also is strongly influenced by nature and the Blue Ridge Mountains," said Tim Rosebrock, VP and general manager of Biltmore's licensing division. "This Whitecraft collection masterfully highlights that natural inspiration while translating it to suit the tastes of today's consumer."
The South Terrace Collection is crafted of resin molded over an aluminum frame with Viro weave. The collection includes standard seating pieces such as a sofa, love seat, standard and swivel lounge chairs, ottoman and cocktail and side tables. South Terrace also features a dining set that includes rectangular, oval and pedestal table options.
Whitecraft's Chicago showroom is located in Merchandise Mart, space 1752. Casual Market attendees are invited to enjoy brunch at the showroom on Tuesday, Sept. 13, 9:30-11 a.m.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...