Treasure Garden expands Chicago showroom
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/23/2011 2:24:30 PM
In time for the upcoming International Casual Furnishings and Accessories Market, Sept. 12-15, Treasure Garden has announced the expansion of its Chicago Merchandise Mart showroom, space 1655.
"2011 will be our 10th anniversary in our permanent showroom," said Jeff B. Dorough, VP of sales and marketing for Treasure Garden. "We have expanded twice since then, once in 2004 and again in 2010 to meet the growing demand of our popular shade products and innovative fabric choices."
The expanded showroom will provide more room for Treasure Garden to display the following new and expanded collections:
+ TG Commercial
+ Beach Umbrellas
+ Cantilever Party Umbrella
+ Designer Cover Collection
+ O'bravia Color Trends Display
+ The latest in color trends from Sunbrella and Outdura fabrics
We would love your feedback!
- Aug 12, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...